RISE 4 Disability
RISE 4 Disability is the most comprehensive regional disability event within the UK. Our mission is to Unite all Disability Services. Returning for our second year at The Kent Event Centre, Detling, we have formed great partnerships with Review My Wheelchair and QEF. We have both Kent County Council- Jane Miller, County Manager of Occupational Therapy and Kent & Medway NHS Partnership Trust to bring you more exhibitors, services and conferences.
RISE has a unique platform working closely with County Councils and the regional communities to attract multiple stakeholders from every end of the disability market, ranging from moving & handling to funding and grants etc. RISE covers all ranges of disabilities and abilities, focusing on physical, neurological, mental health, sensory impairment and cognitive conditions.
If you are a person with a disability, a carer, a family member or looking for extensive knowledge within the disability network, then come along and visit our zones:
- Mobility Zone- showcasing the latest accessible vehicles, scooters and wheelchairs on the market.
- Ability & Advice Zone- with local charities and Service providers, exciting guest speakers and our very own mascot the “Ability Bee”
- Networking Zone- take the opportunity to socialise with 1000+ attendees throughout the day!
- Housing Zone- focusing on home improvements, adaptations and advice
RISE is also great for health professionals, OT’s, physios, case managers, moving and handling advisers, SALT’s and carers:
- Over 30 hours CPD
- A full conference schedule including Occupational Therapy Integration Theatre run and organised by Jane Miller- County Manager Occupational Therapy at Kent County Council, Postural Management, Moving & Handling and Housing & Adaptation.
- Networking with other health professionals and companies.
All of our conferences and workshops will enable you as a health professional and service user to network with others, develop your CPD and also increase your knowledge on an array of subjects and products related to your profession and key interest, being an educational and interactive experience for all.
RISE will be fully accessible with FREE entry, FREE parking, changing facilities, disabled toilets, food and beverage facilities and the ongoing support network from Made2Aid, the event organiser.
Visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/rise4disability-maidstone-2018-tickets-40942923386 to Register for FREE, or for more information on our RISE events, you can contact us on 01268 206111 or via email- firstname.lastname@example.org