Ice Rink at Canary Wharf
Ice Rink Canary Wharf
4 November 2017 – 24 February 2018
Tickets from £9.95
Available now: www.icerinkcanarywharf.co.uk
* Ice Rink Canary Wharf returns from 4 November 2017 to 24 February 2018
* Skate beneath the twinkling lights for one of London’s most magical winter experiences
* London’s largest covered seasonal ice rink – skate whatever the weather
* New features this year include a dedicated children’s rink
* Popular skate path returns. Ice Rink Canary Wharf is the only ice rink in the city with one
* Skate, shop and dine out all in one place for a fun winter day out
* Lessons available for novice skaters, group bookings and corporate bookings
* Perfect venue for children’s parties, team-building days and office Christmas parties
Skate beneath the twinkling lights of Canary Wharf for one of London’s most enchanting winter experiences.
OPENING NOVEMBER 2017, Ice Rink Canary Wharf returns to Canada Square Park for 16 magical weeks of seasonal ice skating.
From 4 November, Canada Square Park in the heart of Canary Wharf will once again transform into a celebrated winter attraction, beckoning the start of the festive season in London.
Illuminated by the glow of over a thousand Edison light bulbs, the ice rink is the perfect place to enjoy one of the city’s most celebrated traditions.
Visitors to the rink will be greeted by a show-stopping Christmas tree, to get them into the festive mood. New this year, Ice Rink Canary Wharf will feature a dedicated children’s rink and the new season sees the return of the Skate Path – which is back by popular demand. Breaking off from the main rink, the unique ice path will take you on a serene journey beneath the enchanting canopy of twinkling trees in the park.
Slip into your skates and glide across the ice to a spirited soundtrack. The rink is fully covered by a magnificent clear roof so the fun will go on whatever the British weather has in store.
There will be an array of activities for all to enjoy, from the first skating session of the morning until the last after dark. Ice Rink Canary Wharf will host skating lessons, and sample sessions of ice hockey, curling tournaments and ice go-karting.
Available for private hire, Ice Rink Canary Wharf is the perfect place for children’s parties, team-building days and office Christmas parties.
Whether you are a seasoned skater, a novice or simply more comfortable on dry land, Ice Rink Canary Wharf has something for everyone. For those who prefer spectating to skating, the rink-side bar, The Grandstand, will have the best views of those skating on the rink.
The bar will serve a varied drinks selection and is the perfect place to warm up, or down, after your session on the ice.
Located in the heart of Canary Wharf, the ice rink is surrounded by over 300 restaurants, bars and stores across five shopping malls – a one-stop-shop for an unmissable winter day out.